This workshop will be held at the SCDNR Marine Resource Division auditorium at Ft. Johnson and is open to everyone. There will be presentations and time to meet others interested in coastal bird conservation. More details to follow. Please email Felicia Sanders SandersF@dnr.sc.gov if you are interested in attending and would like to receive updated agenda and information.
- Seabird nesting status in SC
- Protection of nesting and roosting areas (how to get signs, help post areas, etc.)
- Least terns nesting on roofs
- International shorebird surveys (ISS) – methods and SC summary
- Resighting banded shorebirds
- Results of shorebird research in SC
- Volunteer opportunities